Wednesday 15 January 2014

#13: Go to a business networking event.

Go to a business networking event = done.

Middle age, eh? My god, this is what it's come to. I usually despise these things but I'm getting to the point in my career where I should not only attend them, I should enjoy them. Unfortunately I have a ways to go on that front, but baby steps first. Actually, I did enjoy this evening. It was different from traditional 'events' I've been to in the past. Was full of friendly people honestly looking to help others get to know people. It was a great night, which I'll go to again. Maybe I've got this networking thing all wrong...


*ps: I wish I could work a skirt/top/bag combination as well as the lady in red above. I've been practicing the wine/champers bit though and I can safely say that I've got that part sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment