Friday 14 February 2014

#47: Weigh less than I did 10 years ago

Photo: Romeo / Shutterstock

Home from the holiday to find that I lost 7lbs (half a stone) while I was away; It's the first time in my life I've actually gone away on holiday and lost weight.

I've now lost a total of 35 lbs and my dress size is what it was 10, possibly even 15, years ago. Woohoo!

While I have now officially met my ultimate weight loss goal, in my heart I'd like to keep going and keep losing weight. However, my head says that's just not very realistic. I could be thinner, of course I could, who couldn't? But I think I'm at a good, natural weight for me and my lifestyle. As I've said, I enjoy going out to eat and drink (a lot) and I'm not overly fond of going to the gym. While I can always wish to be just a little bit slimmer, I also want to recognise when enough is enough and be satisfied with what I've accomplished. Enough is enough.

Bring on the burgers and ice cream (in moderation)...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    I'm a big fan of living in the "sweet spot"...a weight that looks nice, but allows for a little wining and dining.

    ReplyDelete