Friday 4 April 2014

#75: Buy new clothes / update my wardrobe

Photo Credit: Gurza / Shutterstock
 "There is nothing that makes a woman feel better about herself than buying a new wardrobe. In fact, be wild and crazy. Buy clothes you would never have thought of buying in the past. Have fun with it."
Photo credit: VannPhotography / Shutterstock
I'm somewhat surprised it took me this long to get to this one since one of the rights of passage for the newly single is the traditional out with the old wardrobe, in with the new and flirty wardrobe. But I wasn't really ready for it until now. Having lost weight and cleaned out my closet, I realised that I had very few clothes I could actually fit into and wanted to wear. So out I went in search of post-breakup, secret weapon outfits in my wardrobe. Out went the clothes that reminded me of the Ex and that no longer worked. I'm now restocking my closet with items that make me feel beautiful, sexy and confident.
Photo credit: gpointstudio / shuuterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment