Sunday 6 April 2014

#76: Have a facial

Now that I've reached a certain age, my skin isn't what it used to be. Some days I wake up thinking (knowing?) that my skin is punishing me for my poor life choices. The enlarged pores and spotty skin that I was so concerned about a few years ago has been replaced by tell-tale signs of crow's feet, smile lines, worry lines and frown lines.
Photo credit: Yuganov Konstantin  / Shutterstock

I know an hour face mask won't undo a lifetime of abuse but I can pamper myself and at least get rid of the circles under my eyes, wiping away just a little of the evidence of my recent indulgences.
Photo credit: gosphotodesign / Shutterstock

Besides, there's something about feeling like your skin is at its best to boost your confidence...which is what my list is really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment