Sunday 22 June 2014

#121: Ring builder/plumber and fix/get that odd job done

Photo: Kurhan / Shutterstock
Being in property limbo for the last 6 months meant I had to put repairs and other work on my flat on hold. With the transfer complete I can now start fixing things big and small that I had been putting off. So...
  • New boiler? Check. 
  • Kitchen ceiling lights that don't work? Electrician has fixed. 
  • Holes in wall from ladder incident? (Don't ask) Filled and painted.
Admittedly, this is a real boring one. But I've had this on my list for more than a year and so it's nice to not have it hanging over my head any longer. It's also nice to be able to see in the kitchen at night and be able to take a hot shower ... but it's amazing what you get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment