Sunday 27 April 2014

#238: Play 'I never'

In keeping with the current 'college theme' I seem to have going on at the moment, 'I never...' (also known as "Never have I ever") was a staple of my college drinking days. It's a drinking game where people sit in a circle and one person goes first by making a TRUE statement that begins with "I never...." For example, "I've never been to Disneyland." Then, if any other player has done what the person said, they simply stand up (so it's easy to tell who's done it) and drink.

Games like this are great ice breakers and help people get to know each other (assuming people are being honest). As with Truth or Dare, the game has a tendency to be based on relationships and sex.

Being older now, I have to say I enjoyed playing this much more than I did at University because my friends and I have lived more, both good and bad, and so there's more inappropriate and outlandish possibilities/behaviour to choose from.

I haven't laughed this much in a while.

Photo: Shutterstock

No comments:

Post a Comment