Wednesday 20 August 2014

#266: Play the Lottery

There are not many people in this world who wouldn't be happy to win the Lottery. The problem is so few people actually do win. Because the odds are not good, I have a better chance of being killed by lightening (not just merely being struck by lightening) than winning, I don't usually play on a regular basis. When the amount in question becomes so substantial that I and my extended family could live comfortably without having to work again (in non-charitable jobs at least) I will sometimes take a punt.

With this one on the list and the jackpot at £45m, I thought I'd give it a go. You have to be in it to win it, right?

As you can see by the circled numbers I matched, I obviously won't be quitting my job tomorrow. *Sigh* I guess I can console myself with stories about how winning the lottery ruined these people's lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment